The conference committee would like to invite you to participate on 2nd International e-Conference on Optimization, Education and Data Mining in Science, Engineering and Risk Management 2012 (OEDM- SERM 2012). The contributions and papers will be considered from the point of view of its relevancy, then reviewed and finally published in final proceeding (e-book) with ISBN.
We are interested in contributions on any optimization, education and data mining topics in science, engineering and risk management.
The topics of interest include, but are not limited, the following:
|| 3. Risk management
- science education and training,
- curricular process in science,
- data mining in research
- knowledge discovery of scientific data,
- optimization of research processes,
- modeling of scientific and research data,
- cognitive models in science,
- statistical modeling in science,
- application of assessment tools in science education.
- optimization of industrial processes,
- assessment of process performance,
- risk analysis of process change,
- data mining in industrial processes,
- engineering education and training,
- curricular process in engineering education,
- process modeling,
- cognitive models in industrial processes,
- statistical analysis in industrial processes.
- education and training in risk management,
- e-learning in risk management,
- curriculum process in risk management,
- application of risk assessment methods,
- improvement of risk assessment,
- cognitive modeling of hazards,
- statistical modeling in risk management,
- integration of process safety tools,
- software tools for risk management.